Questions that puzzle most reflective scientists:
1) How did the laws of nature come to be?
2) How did life as a phenomenon originate from non-life?
3) How did the universe, by which we mean all that is physical, come into existence?
I’ll give my answer:
1) All laws come from a LAWGIVER.
2) All life comes from the AUTHOR OF LIFE.
3) The universe, all that is physical, was created by the CREATOR.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Heb 11:1-3